DCC maintains an unwavering focus on absolute efficiency and unparalleled quality through every stage of a system's creation, from design and engineering through operations and maintenance. Cable propulsion is at the heart of DCC's remarkable APM system advantages. This time-tested propulsion method, perfected in gondola and funicular settings, is perfect for APM applications. A central drive unit, which is connected to a cable, pulls the trains from station to station. Simplifying the propulsion simplifies the overall system; so it is cleaner, has greater design flexibility, is more cost-efficient, has fewer chances to break, and can be set up faster.
Cable-propelled APMs are an affordable and reliable method of alleviating congestion and optimizing passenger flow.
- Superior system design and configuration
- Efficient, professional project execution by experienced team members applying proven and effective methods
- Outstanding system reliability and ride comfort according to ASCE people mover standards
- Highest system safety with unique passenger evacuation procedure
- Guaranteed availability of 99.5 % (which DCC systems consistently exceed)