Working closely with the client, DCC uses a turnkey approach to APM projects from design, construction and testing to operation and maintenance. Projects begin with planning and construction in accordance with the budget and continue with planning for future operations and maintenance. By developing the relationship between system specifications (stations, route planning, passenger capacities, etc.) and functionality, we guarantee the most cost-efficient turnkey project.
- Cost minimizing
- Excellent reputation as a flexible provider
- Time-efficient planning
- Ability to handle projects of any size
- The Doppelmayr group's financial strength supports big projects
DCC applies project management processes to all contracts with its clients. Outstanding project management skills enhance product quality, save time, and lower costs. Project management is a tool to minimize risks for both our clients and for DCC. Staying on schedule and on budget is essential to all concerned parties. This is also true for quality and performance. Hence, we also use project management for processing our bids and even for internal projects. Naturally, with international customers, DCC takes client requirements for special processes and commercial standards into consideration to establish project-specific procedure.
Project Management Responsibilities
We fully recognize the critical nature of project management. The key position within our project team is that of the project manager. He is responsible for the overall success of the project and adherence to the schedule and budget specifications. He is the main point of contact between the project team and the client. He has been given the necessary managerial authority to satisfy all contractual commitments and achieve the project's technical objectives. He approves all contractually relevant documents and distributes and organizes responses to the Client's input.
- DCC Project Management is based on international standards and enforced for clients all over the world.
- DCC Project Management is also at the heart of our organization and of our organizational culture.
- Adherence to the project schedule is crucial to the overall success of the project. The main purpose of scheduling is to track project milestones and to anticipate and avoid potential problems and delays.
- Through project management, the client's requirements are translated into objectives, plans and schedules.
- The DCC project manager is the main contact point for the client's project manager and conducts regular progress meetings.